This guide aims to help you understand the process and your rights as a creditor and to describe how best these rights can be exercised. It is intended to relate only to companies registered in England and Wales. It is not an exhaustive statement of the relevant law or a substitute for specific professional or legal advice.
We have made every effort to ensure the guide is accurate, but R3 cannot accept responsibility for the consequences of any action you take in reliance on its contents. If, having read the guide, you remain in any doubt about your rights, you should consult an IP and/or solicitor.
- R3 Standard Form COVID 19 CVA Proposal
- Bounce Back Loans: FAQs for the Insolvency Profession
- COVID-19 Contingency Arrangements
- Dealing with corporate financial distress
- Dealing with money worries – a guide to your options
- Insolvency Service
- Standard Conditions - IVA
- Standard IVA Protocol
- Further guidance
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.