ONE COMMUNITY, UNITED VOICE, STRONGER FUTURE.
DISCOUNTS FOR EVENTS, COURSES AND TRAINING
STAFF ENGAGEMENT AND RETENTION
MEMBER ONLY TECHNICAL UPDATES AND RESOURCES
Corporate membership is new to R3 and is an initiative to enable you to have more of your staff involved in the profession and specifically R3. It is open to all firms with at least one Full Member or Fellow or a firm that reaches a £1,000 annual spend on membership.
Any additional members you sign up on top of your 2019 membership commitment will be given a significantly enhanced membership rate and access to them any R3 benefits.
The benefits of Corporate Membership for your firm
- Regular updated and insights - keep staff updated on legislative changes, technical guidance, policy proposals and breaking news through alerts, blogs, R3 podcast and emails
- Greater networking and engagement opportunities for your teams
- Representation opportunities on various policy and strategic committees
- Recovery News and Recovery Magazine - monthly and quarterly publications
- Training opportunities from our Press, Policy and Public Affairs team - to accompany your own internal training
- Membership at a lower cost per head and therefore more engagement for a greater number of people
- Preferential price points for conferences, courses and events as R3 members
- Corporate memberships will mirror those of individual memberships, through the career journey from New Professional to Fellow membership
- Staff engagment & retention - you are investing in them and their development
- Key Contact Gareth Fitzgerald - Gareth.Fitzgerald@r3.org.uk
How it works, price points in addition to your fixed base cost
1 - 9 additional members
10 - 19 additional members
20 - 49 additional members
50 - 99 additional members
100+ additional members
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.