NEW VISION. ONE VOICE. STRONGER FUTURE.
TALENT ATTRACTION & RETENTION
Corporate membership is new to R3 and is an initiative to enable you to have more of your staff involved in the profession and specifically R3. It is open to all firm s with at least one Full Member or Fellow or a firm that reaches a £1,000 annual spend on membership.
Any additional members you sign up on top of your 2019 membership commitment will be given a significantly enhanced membership rate and access to them any R3 benefits
The benefits of Corporate Membership
- Inudstry updates to all staff from our independent team
- Greater networking and engagement opportunities for your teams
- Representation opportunities on various policy and strategic committees
- Recovery News and Recovery Magazine - monthly and quarterly publications.
- Training opportunities from our Press,Policy and Public Affairs team - to accompany your own internal training
- Access to technical content and resources
- Membership at a lower cost per headand therefore more engagement for a greater number of people
- Preferential price points for conferences, courses and events as R3 members
- Corporate memberships will mirror those of individual memberships, through the career journey from New Professional to Fellow membership
- Talent attraction & retention - you are investing in them and their development
- Key Contact Gareth Fitzgerald -Gareth.Fitzgerald@r3.org.uk
How it works, price points in addition to your fixed base cost
1 - 9 additional members
10 - 19 additional members
20 - 49 additional members
50 - 99 additional members
100+ additional members
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.