This Insolvency Practice Direction is intended to retain those parts of the previous Temporary Practice Direction that were not concerned with workable solutions for court users during the COVID-19 pandemic, which came to an end on 30 September 2021.
The parts retained include:
· the date and time of delivery of notices in connection with the appointment of an administrator
· the provisions relating to making statutory decisions remotely, and
· the time of obtaining a moratorium which need to continue until such time (if at all) as they are addressed by substantive rule changes.
This Temporary Insolvency Practice Direction will remain in force unless amended or revoked by a further insolvency practice direction.
- R3 Standard Form COVID 19 CVA Proposal
- Bounce Back Loans: FAQs for the Insolvency Profession
- Creditor Guides
- Dealing with corporate financial distress
- Dealing with money worries – a guide to your options
- Insolvency Service
- Standard Conditions - IVA
- Standard IVA Protocol
- Further guidance notes
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.