From Monday 27 July 2020, HM Land Registry will accept ‘witnessed electronic signatures’: electronic signatures that enable an individual to sign legal documents, but which still require a witness who is present at the time to also sign the documents electronically.
Further information is available here.
- R3 Standard Form COVID 19 CVA Proposal
- Bounce Back Loans: FAQs for the Insolvency Profession
- Creditor Guides
- Dealing with corporate financial distress
- Dealing with money worries – a guide to your options
- Insolvency Service
- Standard Conditions - IVA
- Standard IVA Protocol
- Further guidance notes
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.