Acceptance of electronic IVA registration fees (BACS, CHAPS and Faster Payment)
As part of our business continuity planning, we have reviewed the IVA registration fee process. With immediate effect, IVA registration fees will be accepted by BACS. This will support the wellbeing of both our customers and staff, and support flexible working arrangements in line with the latest government guidance.
The new registration fee process is as follows: -
- Insolvency Practitioner firm to send an email to the Customerservices.EAS@insolvency.gov.uk inbox. The email needs to include the following;
- The subject header of the e-mail should read ‘IVA BACS Payment’
- Spreadsheet with all the cases should be attached.
- Details of the amount you will be sending and when the funds will be transferred to our account.
- Insolvency Practitioner firm pays IVA Registration fees to account via electronic method, this includes faster payment, BACS and CHAPS.
Sort code: 60-70-80
Account number: 10002405
Account Name: INSS Vote
Reference: IVA followed by the Supervisors surname i.e ‘IVA Smith’
Please ensure that you provide a reference when remitting funds via BACS. Failure to do so will cause delays.
Where possible please ensure the funds you remit equates to the number of IVA’s you intend to register. Refunds of overpayment will not be deemed a priority and there may be delays in returning funds.
This is the first time we have been able to accept IVA registration fees via an electronic method, but with current challenging times, we intend to provide a service to our customers with minimal disruption. We therefore ask for your patience as the process is rolled out.
Further information can be obtained from our Customer Services team at Customerservices.email@example.com
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.