Booking onto an R3 event - a helpful guide
21 February 2020
New for 2020 is a simpler and quicker way to get book yourself onto upcoming R3 events, courses, and conferences. This post should answer all your questions, but if there is anything else you would like to know, please email email@example.com and the team will be happy to help.
How to book onto an event
- Use our Events & Training page to search for the event by date, region or topic. Click on the event you'd like to attend and click 'Book Now'.
- Log in to the booking portal using your registered email address and password.
- The system will prefill your contact details based on what is entered in 'My Profile'.
- Your ticket price and R3 ID are pre-filled to ensure you are paying the right amount.
- When booking multiple people or a colleague you will need their R3 IDs to complete the purchase. If someone is booking a ticket for you, make sure they have your R3 ID.
- To book an additional delegate, enter their R3 ID when prompted, and click 'Update' - their details will be shown automatically.
- Review your booking and pay online via credit card.
- Payment for bookings must be received before the booking can be confirmed. Your receipted invoice and payment confirmation will be emailed to you.
Below are some FAQs to assist you when booking:
Do I need to register to attend an event?
Yes, you must register on the events page under the relevant event to attend all R3 events. If you attend and can not prove proof of purchase, you will be asked to leave the event.
Do I need my R3 ID to book onto an event?
Yes, all event bookings require an R3 ID. To find out what your R3 ID is login to My Profile and your R3 membership ID will be seen on the top left corner of the page.
How do I find out my R3 ID?
Log in to My Profile and your R3 membership ID will be seen on the top left corner of the page.
- For the full list of Events FAQs, click here.
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.