Anthony Newgrosh, Partner, BKL, Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisers
By providing creative yet pragmatic tax planning, Anthony helps owner-managers to minimise their immediate tax liabilities and plan effectively for the future.
He also guides entrepreneurs through the range of tax breaks available to investors, employees and themselves as shareholders.
As his clients’ business and personal circumstances evolve and tax laws change, Anthony is on hand to ensure that their overall tax liabilities are kept to a minimum.
Anthony provides advice about a wide range of tax issues, including:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Research and development tax reliefs for high-tech businesses
• Tax breaks available for investors in trading companies
• Corporate reconstructions
• Tax efficient employee incentives
• Cross-border transactions for multinational businesses
• Capital gains tax planning, with particular regard to the sale of the family home
• Property transactions, including stamp duty and capital allowances planning
05 February 2021Back to list