Are you facing financial crisis?
The Association of Business Recovery Professionals, is the leading professional association for insolvency, business recovery and turnaround specialists in the UK. Known by its brand name ‘R3’, it promotes best practice for professionals working with financially troubled individuals and businesses. R3 has representation around the UK and provides a forum for debate on key issues facing the profession. It is a private limited company by guarantee and operates as a not-for-profit organisation.
R3 members handle the whole spectrum of work with financially distressed businesses and individuals. Appointments can range from acting as an independent chief executive to help directors turn around a business, to undertaking formal insolvency appointments to supervise procedures to recover funds for creditors.
Full R3 members are regulated by one of the following recognised professional bodies, these are:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority / The Law Society (SRA)
- The Law Society of Scotland
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Secretary of State / Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- The Bar
"R3 was instrumental in gaining government agreement to important changes to the Pensions Act 2004."