RECOVERY is the leading quarterly magazine for professionals working within insolvency and business recovery in the UK. RECOVERY is distributed to R3 members as part of their exclusive membership benefits package. Are you up to date with the latest developments to affect the profession? Do you have an idea or an insight that you’re burning to share with thousands of other professionals? If so, we would like to hear from you. If you have an idea for an article that you feel may be of interest to the RECOVERY readership, please contact us by sending a short summary of your suggestion or proposal to email@example.com.
- The tech revolution sweeping the English insolvency courts
- How technology can aid the turnaround process
- Technology - a threat or opportunity in insolvency?
- Tax avoidance: Advice for IPs from HMRS
- Longmead Limited: To claim or not to claim against the Official Receiver and BEIS?
- North Sea Oil: Decline and downturn for Scotland
- Interview with: Judge Brian Doyle - The president of Employment Tribunals England and Wales
Read this issue