RECOVERY is the leading quarterly magazine for professionals working within insolvency and business recovery in the UK. RECOVERY is distributed to R3 members as part of their exclusive membership benefits package. Are you up to date with the latest developments to affect the profession? Do you have an idea or an insight that you’re burning to share with thousands of other professionals? If so, we would like to hear from you. If you have an idea for an article that you feel may be of interest to the RECOVERY readership, please contact us by sending a short summary of your suggestion or proposal to email@example.com.
- Whether to follow the smoking gun: litigation You think you’ve got a cast-iron case, but is it always worth chasing with litigation?
- How small firms can face up to bigger challenges in court Advice for smaller firms that need to navigate the country’s struggling court system from R3’s Smaller Practices Group
- Transatlantic court-ing behaviour: the US v. the UK A look at the involvement of the courts in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and how it compares with administration
- Monarch: the aerodynamics of an airline insolvency An administration that started at 4.00 am one Monday, later involved the repatriation of 80,000 people and is causing the government to rethink airline insolvency
- A leap forward for law AI Predictive coding for disclosures has now been used through to full trial. What does this mean for the future?
Read this issue