Is it All Doom and Gloom for the Distressed Education Sector?
This webinar is designed to give you a practical guide into the complex educational sector from leading experts. During the webinar:
- We will explore the enforcement options practically available to lenders and other stakeholders and how this affects negotiations in stressed and distressed situations.
- Discover the key do’s and don’ts for practitioners to watch out for when acting in this sector.
- Explore the different legal structures used when dealing with this sector.
- We will discuss the rights and duties of stakeholders; the ordinary director duties framework being complicated by the charities component and the sector specific regulatory issues.
The three speakers bring a deep range of experience in this sector:
- Chair: Morgan Bowen, Mills & Reeve
- Sarah Seed, Partner, Mills & Reeve
A banking specialist with an emphasis on the not-for-profit and public sectors
- Jonathan Greenwood, Partner, Mills & Reeve
A corporate specialist who has acted on several FE mergers
- Neil Smyth, Partner Mills & Reeve - view bio
An R&I specialist who acted in the run up to the first special administration of Hadlow College and has acted for multiple education clients on governance and restructuring issues.
Duration : 1 hour
*Please note that as this is a recording of a Live Webinar, there may be some slight technical issues as this is a direct recording of what happened during the Live Webinar.
|Membership Category||Price Excluding VAT|
This panel session that will be considering distress in the further education and higher education sectors, the specific issues raised in this sector and the tools available to stakeholders.
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.