Legal Conundrums in Trading Insolvencies
LIVE WEBINAR - Our speakers will cover “Legal Conundrums in Trading Insolvencies”.
In this session our speakers from Davidson McDonnell will cover:
Legal Conundrums in Trading Insolvencies”, including the following areas:
- Retention of Title Claims
- Overview of the different types of retention of title clauses.
- Discussion of key issues when dealing with retention of title claims.
- Reviewable Transactions
- Overview of the statutory requirements to establish transactions at undervalue and a preference.
- Case study examples extracting some commonly encountered issues in relation to transactions at undervalue and preferences.
- Overview of the court process for challenging a reviewable transaction and some practical guidance in relation to proceedings.
- Debt Recovery Proceedings
- Overview of legal process and timeframes.
- Overview of Enforcement of Judgements process and timeframes.
- A reminder of Alternative Dispute Resolution options available.
Chair: James Neill, Chair, R3 Northern Ireland and Director, HNH - view bio
A big thanks to our Sponsors, Davidson McDonnell.
Northern Ireland Legal Update Free-to-Member Webinar Series:
R3 is delighted to bring you three free-to-member webinars for Northern Ireland as part of the Northern Ireland Legal Update Webinar Series.
|Membership Category||Price Excluding VAT|
Davidson McDonnell practice is perhaps best known for its work within the Commercial Property sector but in recent years we have expanded into the Corporate/Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Finance, Restructuring & Insolvency and Residential sectors in response to client requirements.
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.