South West & Wales Regional Meeting
Bookings for this live webinar are now closed.
Join us for a panel-led debate on Covid insurance, the restructuring toolkit and its use and pre-pack administration reform.
The evening will consider a number of hot topics, which will be introduced by experts in the field who will then ‘host’ breakout rooms for smaller group discussion and debate. Participants will circulate between breakout rooms spending 15 minutes on each topic with the relevant panellist.
The topics are:
- FCA and insurance for Coronavirus business interruption – what should you be advising clients? Francis Kean and Noona Barlow of McGill & Partners
- Schemes, CVAs and restructuring plans – trends, experience and use in the regions (Richard Clark, TLT)
- Pre-pack administration reform (Philip Winterborne, Temple Bright)
We bring you this Virtual Regional Meeting with thanks to our sponsor, Temple Legal.
Francis Kiean, McGill & Partners
Noona Barlow, McGill & Partners
Richard Clark, TLT
Philip Winterborne, Temple Bright
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding of the key issues in each area
- Opportunity for lively debate in a smaller and less oppressive forum.
All ranges of experience. The smaller breakout rooms are designed to encourage open debate.
|16:30 - 16:55||Chair Introduction|
|16:35 - 16:45||Sponsor - Temple Legal|
|16:45 - 16:55||Breakout Room Speakers|
|16:55 - 17:43||
Panel-led Discussions in Breakout Rooms
|17:43 - 17:45||
Closing Remarks and Close
A huge thanks to our sponsor, Temple Legal
|Membership Category||Price Excluding VAT|
R3 members can provide advice on a range of business and personal finance issues. To find an R3 member who can help you, click below.