Terms and Conditions
1. Cheques to be made payable to ‘Association of Business Recovery Professionals’.
2. Bookings will only be accepted on receipt of registration form by post, fax (020 7566 4225), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the R3 website (www.r3.org.uk).
3. Delegate substitutions are permitted but a supplement will be charged where there is a difference in membership category.
4. Credit notes will only be issued if cancellations are received in writing no less than two working days prior to the date of the course (five days for any residential conference). This is subject to change; please check the brochure of each individual course for more information.
5. Refunds will not be available.
6. A VAT receipt will be issued.
7. We will retain and use your personal data to provide you with information on our services.
8. Your name and firm will be published in the delegate pack for every course you attend, unless otherwise requested.
9. There are separate terms and conditions for the R3 Annual Conference. Please check the R3 Annual Conference pages of our website and the brochure for more details.
10. There are separate terms and conditions for R3 Webinars. Please check the R3 Webinar pages on the website for more information.