Be a member
Join the network of R3 Associates
Associates work significantly within the business recovery sector but do not meet the entry requirements for Full membership.
- Regular and expert technical updates
- Subscription to R3’s leading quarterly magazine RECOVERY
- Inclusion in R3’s printed and online version of the Directory
- Specialist courses and conferences at discounted rates
- Access to the members’ only area on www.r3.org.uk
- Professionals with signficant experience may also apply (separately) for use of designatory letters AABRP
- and many more...
For more information, please download the R3 membership information sheet.
Please download and complete the form if you would like to apply for Associate Membership, and return it with your payment to the address on the right hand side.
Designatory letters are awarded to individuals who work significantly within insolvency and business recovery.
This is subject to an application and is based upon experience.
Please download and complete the application form if you would like to apply for use of the designatory letters AABRP.
If you are an existing Member and you believe you are now eligible to apply for R3 Full Membership, please download the Membership Upgrade Form.