Be a Member
R3 Full and Fellow Members are regulated by Recognised Professional Bodies (RPBs). These include:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- The Law Society
- The Law Society of Scotland
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Secretary of State / Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- The Bar
Full Members with five years consecutive membership are invited to upgrade to Fellow status. Fellows receive increased course discounts and designatory letters, FABRP.
Full Member status is available to the following:
- Licensed insolvency practitioners
- Successful students of the Joint Insolvency Board (JIEB) examination
- Full members of the Insolvency Lawyers Association (ILA)
- Chartered Surveyors who are members of a recognised professional body and are full members of the Non-Administrative Receivers Association (NARA)
- IFT members are eligible for Full Membership
Associate status of R3 is currently available to anyone working substantially with insolvency or business recovery, and who may not be eligible for Full or Student Membership.
However, if you are an existing Associate Member and believe you are now eligible to apply for R3 Full Membership, please download the Membership Upgrade Form.
New Professional Membership
Student and Networking Membership:
These two categories of membership are available to Students (who are studying or intend to study CPI or JIEB) and Networking members (individuals who have recently joined their firm and/or are new the sector) who wish to network with R3 members.
New Professional Networking
New Professional Student
Click here to download the Membership Information Sheet, detailing the membership categories, entry criteria and benefits.